Tuesday 19 July 2016

A Member of my Family - My Daddy



   There are many people from my family who inspires me and one of them is my father, Luis. He is 54 years old. He is a very complete dad, by this I mean for example he not only meets "his father rol" but also gladly and voluntarily performs all kinds of actions that in this world are considered specific for women, although thanks to life that thought is not as strong in society.A few years ago he left his job as helicopter mechanic and began to grow in other areas, such as the construction, building the second floor of our house with his own hands, he, all alone. And also he is dedicated to the sculptures, as it has created really pretty flowerpots for the plants, usually with animal forms.

Perhaps what I like most about him is his ability to harness all their talents and also that he always wants to learn about more topics. He reads constantly, learn new things to be a contribution not only to the family but also to neighbors who has helped considerably without expecting anything in return.I love him too much, although his love hurts me, his hugs are very tight and sometimes I can't go to the bathroom, because he doesn't let me go and makes me angry.

Anyway he makes me laugh a lot and I think that's the only person I know who never takes off his smile no matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment