Monday 18 July 2016

A Place to be Fat!

Hello readers c:


 Definitely if I have to talk about a place to eat, it is about the local fast food,"El Mechon". Since I'm a university student it has become my favorite place to go and eat, and of many students, because it's located in a corner of the university district of Republica in front of a park, more specifically at the intersection between the streets and Abdon Cifuentes Grajales,a busy place.

 It has won all my heart with its completo + drink = $700.The glass of drink is enough and the best part is the completo is not small as in Doggis or McDonalds.In addition to having cheap food, the place has games like machines, taca-tacas and several tables where you can enjoy the food. Obviously, at some time it collapses due to its popularity ,but attention is still immediate and the food is made instantly, that is why go there makes me happy the days of poverty when I don't have much money,but I'm starving,  and then I can move on to stand at the park with my friends, so I recommend it. Go there all students who love junk food. :D

1 comment:


  1. REVIEW
    "Definitely if I have to talk about a place to eat, it is about the local (W.W) fast food,"El Mechon". Since I'm a university student it has become my favorite place to go and eat, and of many students, because it's located in a corner of the university district of Republica in front of a park, more specifically at the intersection between the streets and Abdon Cifuentes Grajales,a busy place.


    It has won all my heart with its (W.E) completo + drink = $700. The glass of drink (W.E) is enough and the best part is the completo is not small as in Doggis or McDonalds. In addition to having cheap food, the place has games like machines, taca-tacas and several tables where you can enjoy the food. Obviously, at some time (Sp) it collapses due to its popularity ,but attention is still immediate and the food is made instantly, that is why go there makes me happy the days of poverty when I don't have much money, but I'm starving, and then I can move on to stand at the park with my friends, so I recommend it. Go there all students who love junk food. :D "


    Dear francisca, I don´t know who you are, but I just can say that I´m not at all sure about the corrections. Sorry jajaja :)

    ReplyDelete