Tuesday 23 August 2016

How I Imagine in 10 Years o:

In ten years more I will be a miss of 29 years old!. I imagine living in Chile probably work in something related with the environment. I would like to be a protectress of the main natural resources our country has, and be part of a group that provide sustainable and beneficial ideas for the country. I'll be a lady who start campaigns to protect the animals and the water. Also, i think I'll have my own hause where I can apply my own rules . This home must be original, and with my creativity gradually have more interesting and weird furniture ... With the help of my dad because he enjoy that kind of activities, like build or create. Obviously I'll need some company, so I hope to live near of my family in Buin, my city♥ although... due to my job, truly I don't think be able to work there, so I'll live in the south. .Im sure at least two cats with fruit names will inhabit my house, and I'll living with somebody who is extroverted, enjoy doing new things for don't become a boring couple. In that way I'll be happy. About children...no..I like so much to see and play with them a while, but they bore me quickly. I think because of my way of being, at that age surely I will be poor because I'm messy, I lose things and I have trouble saving, but as geographer I will be very requested. I don't imagine traveling around the world yet, but in a decade Chile will have a breakdown in its organization, I just hope that pollution doesnt advance much :(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment